Monday, April 21, 2014

Tomorrow!!!












more day until I get my VSG surgery!!!
The fear and nerves have really kicked in now. I will be getting to the hospital in about 12 hours!! Eeeek! 

I weighed myself this morning and have lost 9 pounds on the pre-op diet which I started this past Wednesday. Not too shabby! Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although it wasn't exactly easy. 
I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30am for my surgery that's scheduled at 9:30am. My parents will be there as well as Ty and my Brother and his fiance' at some point. I just hope it all goes smoothly. 

I am going to keep updated on this as well as posting videos to YouTube frequently. In fact, I am now uploading a new video to YT as I type this. 

Thanks for all words of encouragement as well as all the people who upload videos to YouTube documenting their journey - they have been very very helpful! 

SW = 321lb
CW = 292lb

>>Less Of Josh<<

No comments:

Post a Comment