Tuesday, May 6, 2014

~New Video~ 2 Week Post-Op Update

The past 2 weeks have been a challenge; not a challenge in terms of recovery, pain or discomfort, but more a mental challenge. Maybe it's because I have been on a liquid only diet for the past 3 weeks and have 1 more week to go with it, but I crave eating and CHEWING!! There are so many things I crave. I know it has a lot to do with head hunger, but I know that some of it is authentic hunger. I guess that's the purpose of WLS; you crave, you take 3 bites and you're satisfied! Bonus! 
They really mean it when you're going through all the pre-op things and they tell you to be mentally prepared for the "hunger" afterward. I know (and have been told) that it gets easier once you are putting actual food into your body, which makes sense. I know that this is the toughest challenge post-op and that I will get through it and am already loving the results thus far. 

While shopping today, I decided to try on an XL (it's been a while since I have even looked at an XL) tank top HEHE  I actually thought I looked pretty good, but I think another 10-15 pounds and I will be ready to rock one of those! All in due time. 

I was going through some old medical records this past weekend and could track my weight from the present back to 2001. I am 4 pounds lighter than I was then and that made me smile. I remember being comfortable with my weight then. 


2 Week Post-Op Video




Highest Weight = 321lb
Start Weight = 302lb
Surgery Weight = 292lb
Current Weight = 272lb
                 -30





I can't believe I am actually putting this picture up here!! UGH!!  LOL






>>Less Of Josh<<


No comments:

Post a Comment